Hi, there was another message posted regarding a bluetooth keyboard and iOS6. Read the following link which I got from the archives and it might help.

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/msg15877.html

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A wise old man said to me once, "You should question everything in life." I said, "Why?"