I’ve used both, still use a rather ancient Android mainly for podcasts. Some
apps are more accessible with Android and of course, some with iOS.

I used Android phones for a couple of years as my main phones when the
accessibility of Android itself was nowhere as good as now. The only reason I
switched back is that I simply missed my iPhone. I just love the ring tones for
instance and also at the time there were a few things I felt were more
accessible. I have no desire at present to have Android as my main thing but
like to have one around.

All the best
Angie