hi Kevin.
Thanks for the help.

I'm talking about the issues in edit fields and double characters being entered with BT.
and all the issues related to editing text.
all these problems discussed in the topics on the applevis in IOS 11.
in IOS 10 on most of these issues have been fixed, but there are still some.
now on IOS 11, things got worse again.
This is what I read on various topics at applevis.
can you tell me if you still use the BT keyboard on IOS 11 with the same satisfaction of IOS 10?
thanks.
cheers.