So I got to play around with one on Friday and I've noticed it's really
sensitive. But I really like how it feels in the hand but the phone is kind of
slippery. anyways, The main issue I was having was swiping up to the home
screen. I was able to unlock the phone but in apps like messages I couldn't
find the home indicator. but other than that I really love the phone even
though I only had it for about 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPod