With the link that Sieghard gave, I found these earbuds on sale for
$79.99 from Amazon. They will be available on December 7. I believe
I'm going to buy them!! Thanks for the descriptive info.

On 11/27/17, SSEric <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did order those last Monday and received them Wednesday. They are pretty
> much as described. They do have the silicone tip that goes into the ear
> canal. Each earbud itself is probably about the size of a gumball with the
> tip sticking out of it. The earbud is covered with a very thin silicone
> sleeve that I believe keeps it more secure than AirPods with their slick
> surface. They have three other sets of covers with a wing device that is
> supposed to keep the earbud even more secure. However, getting that sleeve
> on and off the buds was near impossible, and frankly I didn’t think I needed
> the extra security enough to bother any longer. Unlike with the AirPod
> covers you can purchase that have to be removed to charge, these would fit
> in the charging case. The outside of each bud is a button. Tapping it will
> start/stop music and answer or end calls. Double tapping will activate Siri.
> Pressing on the right will skip forward a track and holding and pressing on
> the left earbud will skip back. It does seem you can only hear phone calls
> in the right earbud. The sound is quite comparable to apples
> earPods/AirPods. There may be a bit more bass to the anker. Reportedly, they
> have 3 1/2 hours of battery life and an additional 30 hours recharging in
> the case? The case itself is like a miniature eyeglasses case. It is about 2
> inches front to back, 4 inches side to side and an inch and a half top to
> bottom. Just guessing… The case will go into a front pocket, but it is going
> to bulge. Also, they could have made it easier to flip the lid up. There is
> just a narrow gauge for a thumbnail to raise the lid. The buds fit securely
> and magnetically into pockets inside the case. They could have designed it a
> little easier to take the buds out. I found the same with AirPods. The case
> does recharge with a mini USB cable. I found pairing to Bluetooth to be very
> easy. When taking the bugs out of the case, they turn on and connect to one
> another rather quickly. I use quite a number of Bluetooth headphones and
> speakers, and I have never complain much about lag. I do feel there is a
> little more lag in these than normal. I can’t imagine it would be enough to
> disturb watching and listening to a movie, though. Bluetooth range is as
> good as my better Bluetooth devices. I have not experienced any loss of
> signal or breaking up. If you do receive these, note they are different than
> most of your buds in that they do not hang down over your earlobe. The stem
> goes into your ear canal at the bottom of the bud, which then fills the
> entireity of your outerr ear. It does protrude a bit, but it really isn’t
> that bad. Also, they don’t block out sound anymore then does any other buds
> with the stem going into your ear canal. They are very comfortable and fit
> very secure. I would rate these higher than AirPods, even before considering
> the $50 price difference. Perhaps the larger case is a negative for some.
> [...]

Sharonda White
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona (NFBA)
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
facebook.com/Sharonda.Greenlaw