i do not have an apple watch but this subject interested me.  i enjoy water
aerobics and wondered how you keep the watch or whatever device you are using
from water logging?  i have been having balance issues since I fell in my house
in January, so have not done it any this year, but want to get back to  it
after i take the balance courses through blindalive.  i am a little off topic,
but just curious.