Hello, everyone.

I was recently given a pair of Jaybird Freedom F5 Special Edition
Bluetooth headphones, and I am wondering how Voiceover-compatible the
"Presets" section of the Jaybird MySound app is.  Perhaps I have not
yet achieved a proper seal with the provided tips and fins, but
running the headphones with the "flat" preset selected, the phones are
insufferably peaky.  The treble  is piercing, and the bass hardly
comes through.  I am not at all a fan of boomy bass, but presently,
low notes from a classical music orchestra are next to inaudible.  Has
anyone had success in tweaking the individual EQ bands available in
the MySound app?  I can select various presets, but I'm especially
curious about the user's ability to tweak the sound from within one of
the selected presets.

BTW, the Freedom F5 Special Edition phones appear to be the Freedom
phones without a full  set of silicone and foam tips.  The unit came
with two sizes of silicone tips and no foam ones.  Best Buy was
selling this packaging for $50 around Christmas, which is when the set
was given to me.

Thank you very much for all help.

Craig