Nobody has any ideas?

I did check the manual and turns out it is running Bluetooth 3.0; can't believe 
I missed that before.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 9, 2018, at 2:11 PM, kelby carlson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hey all,
> 
> So, I am using an Anker a770 bluetooth keyboard with my phone. I am given to 
> understan
> d that when in quick nav you can use letters to navigate by things such as 
> headings and form fields. When I use my keyboard however, the normal commands 
> with the vo modifier key work but the letter commands for quick nav do not. 
> Does anyone else have suggestions for solving this problem?
> 
> Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to