Hi all. I can't get email on the computer right now. Yesterday I switched my
gmail settings on the gmail to imap as I would like to have my email and phone
to sync together. I'm using thunderbird. If someone could tell me how to set up
an existing account to use imap with gmail that would be great. I was on the
gmail website and it only gave me instructions for setting up a new account.
Thanks. I just need to know the gmail settings and how to change them in
thunderbird.

Rebecca and Zeb
rilni...@gmail.com