hmmmm. they changed something then. I never had to set up a code.

-eric

On Feb 2, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Cris Ali wrote:

> Thanks Eric,
> It looks that coinbase is relatively accessible.  However, when I tried to 
> set up a code I could not figure out how to do that.  Somehow it kept telling 
> me that verification code did not match.
> I suppose I could use it without setting up a code.
> Thanks a lot for the recommendation.
>  
> From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of 
> Eric Oyen
> Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 6:10 PM
> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Any accessible app for buying and selling and keeping track of 
> CryptoCurrency?
>  
> I use CoinBase on the iPhone. it's decently accessible, except for creating 
> notifications. 
>  
> -eric
>  
> On Feb 2, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Cris Ali wrote:
> 
> 
> Hello folks,
> Do you know of any accessible app of keeping track, buying, and selling 
> Cryptocurrency?  I downloaded few of the free apps and found them 
> inaccessible, but I wonder if any of you found an app that is fully 
> accessible.
>  
>  
> Regards,
>  
> Cris
>  
>  
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
> mk...@ucla.edu. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara 
> atcaraqu...@caraquinn.com
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>  
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
> mk...@ucla.edu. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
> mk...@ucla.edu. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara 
> atcaraqu...@caraquinn.com
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
mk...@ucla.edu.  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
caraqu...@caraquinn.com

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to