I would love your folder of ringtones. I pretty much used the same
process of getting ring tones in to ITunes. I copied a folder of a few
tones where I wanted them. Went in iTtunes chose the import folder
option. After that clicked the Iphone button. Then tabbed over to
summary. went down to tones. Then added them by following the rest of
the prompts.

On 2/4/18, Doc wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a number of tones that I have gathered or created myself. what type
> do you like? Or I could zip a folder of what I have.
> Yes, you would need itunes to install them. after unzipping the folder  you
>
> can copy the folder and paste it into the itunes window.then connect your
> phone, press f6 until you hear 'search' then tab to 'iphone' and press
> space.
> Now tab to 'summary treeview'.
> type t o for tones
> tab and check the box for adding tones
>  note: you will get a warning choose yes.
> tab to apply or sync

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762