Hi, I know that the braille display from Germany is still not available
so.....If I want to take notes, read books in BRF, have 8 Dots, and be able to
save on a SD card what would I want?  I noticed that the Focus 40 5th
generation has been well rated but, what are the cons?  Is the German Display
the best?  I am using the Orbit 20 Beta testing but, the only other I actually
had in my hands was the va?? forget the name.  Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185