  From: Paul Richard McGann
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 9:16 AM
  Subject: Re: best braille display in general

  to all,

  i enjoy using refreshabrialle 18 and vario ultra 20 which are produced by
baum. refreshabrailel  18 is great with battery longivity. vari ultra 20 is
great with keyboard sa to have chords instead of using space bar. gtreat. but
battery, yes. since it is also notetaker, too. both are good.

  andrew, for orbit, i was told that orbit doesn't have joystick and doesn't
have cursor and doesn't have navigator buttons. is that true??? if not true, i
woudl take orbit as if ithey have navignavigator buttons, cursor, and joystick.
 please explain to us. thank you!

  sincerely,

  rich