For tech tips and updates, LIKE
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v<http://www.facebook.com/theblindman12v>
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v<http://www.twitter.com/theblindman12v>

On Feb 4, 2018, at 12:55 PM, Sieghard Weitzel
<siegh...@live.ca<mailto:siegh...@live.ca>> wrote:

You would have to make sure that in-app purchases are part of family sharing,
often they are not.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
<viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> On Behalf Of Kellie
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 12:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Question about family sharing

Thanks for responding. We do have family sharing enabled and I have my husband
on it. He blind alive app says family sharing but I can’t seem to figure out
how to share the exercise that I purchased on it.

Kellie and my lovable Lady J
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2018, at 10:48 AM, Sieghard Weitzel