When I do it, I can’t find the iPhone connected to my computer. I am using
windows 10 pro, and home edition. On none of these computers my iPhone is
recognized by the file explorer. However iTunes recognized the phone.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Agent086b
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 3:42 PM
To: viphone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How to download pictures off the iphone to pc?

hi,

am I correct in thinking you can’t do this on a Mac? Well I can’t find how to
do this anyway.

Max.

On 5 Feb 2018, at 7:18 am, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca
<mailto:siegh...@live.ca> > wrote:

Connect your iPhone to the PC, go to Windows Explorer and find the phone, you
can copy pictures to the PC just like you would from any USB drive, but you may
not be able to delete them.