I like my brailliant bi 40 very much.  I’ve had good luck with Humanware
customer service.

I also own a Braille Sense Plus which is still chugging along after ten years
of use.  the only issue with it is the charging port where you have to jiggle
the cord to get it to make contact enough to actually charge.  Unfortunately,
this display is too ancient to be sent in for fixing the charging port.  for
feel in reading, I like the Hims display better then the brailliant, but the
brailliant works better with my i phone and computer.  I use the hims for stand
alone book reading now and nothing else.

HTH,
Caitlyn