Yes, you must must wash your hands a lot. I probably wash my hands 10 to 20 a
times a day because I constantly use my display. I also clean it now and put a
cover over it. For instance with my first braille sense, cells went bad in 6
months because I was not careful. This time, I had one last for 2 years without
any cell problems but now I have. I'm hoping for the best that the new Focus.
Eden