When Freedom Scientific was a stand-alone outfit, they had 20-cell braille
displays in the form of the Braille Lite Millennium 20 series, and the PAC Mate
20-cell display. Then they moved away from 20 cells, for some reason.
From: Paul Richard McGann
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 5:20 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com ; Devin Prater
Subject: Re: best braille display in general
to all,

i am fan  of focus 40 blue original. i know about focus 14, but i wish to have
20. you can voice out to vfo groups and encourage them to try to produce 20 as
to make reading faster. wink!

i did share feedback with vfo groups colleagues, and they want to hear for you
if yo want 20 instead of 14, let them know.

sincerely,

rich