Hi,

Anyone who uses Skype? I don't use it often, but today when I wanted to use it
the app opened. Then it crashed and I was able to open it once afterwards, now
it crashes each time I try to open it back to the home screen.
I unloaded all apps, I rebooted the phone and I even deleted the app and
redownloaded it, it still crashes.
I must say this thing annoys me no end lately. I mostly use it for calls to
landlines and cell phones in Germany, their subscription which I think gives me
400 minutes a month (way more than I need) is really quite cheap..

Regards,
Sieghard