I heard that in March, and yes I’d like for the new SE to stil have the
eadphone 3.5 jack, but iPhone7 or 8 technology, and why not D touch? OH and
withut the Home button to begin getting used since now to the new ays of using
our phones. Let’s see when the actual phone comes out, what it has to offer.
it’ll be exciting since in November it’ll be time to upgrade my current 5S,
thus I’d like to have the new SE come that time.Noembhome

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S de Telcel