I, too, didn’t upgrade this time; didn’t see anything new I really wanted and
like my rose gold phone, the colours sound boring on the latest. I like the
idea of wireless charging though, especially when Apple bring their charger
out which is supposed to do the watch as well.

As to bells and whistles being a little light: I think it’s hard for phone
manufacturers to keep bringing out really new innovations; it feels like we’ve
reached a plateau.

All the best
Angie