From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: I Want to Buy a HomePod But, ...

Hello Everyone,

I was really considering buying a HOmePod.  However, as I am not subscribed to
Apple Music nor am I going to subscribe anytime soon, I was hoping that the
HomePod would have a 3.5mm jack so that I could use it with non-apple and/or
legacy hardware devices such as my iPod Nanno.  What a bummer that it does not
have such a port.

Perhaps I'll wait until the next generation model in hopes that they will
permit legacy-device attachments.

Thoughts?

Mark