I hear that the Google Home Max has great sound.

-----Original Message----- From: bpabbo...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 9:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I Want to Buy a HomePod But, ...

Hello everyone. I just want to tell you that the Google homes do support Bluetooth streaming from a device. I have my BrailleNote Touch connected to the one in my dining room. I have my iPhone 7 connected to the one in my master bedroom.

Just wanted to make this clarification.

Have a wonderful day.

Barry

Sent from Bäry Abbott's  iPhone