Be careful what you wish for. The high quality sound on spotify is a
bandwidth hog. For my 40 minute work commute, it eats up more than 100
MB of data. Of course, Spotify offers a lower quality setting that
uses a lot less data. If you live in a big city and ride subways like
me, the noise inside the car means that someone is likely not going to
notice much of a difference in sound quality. I only can when I am
wearing my Beats Solo3 headphones, which cup over my entire ear. The
algorithm in Pandora that selects songs is far superior than the one
in Spotify. also check out jango Radio. the app offers unlimited skips
unlike spotify and Pandora, but the music selection in the audomatic
playlist is awful. I go to this app after I have maxed out my skips on
Pandora and Spotify.

Kelly