When I back up my phone to my computer, it does not back up the music that is
on it that I transfered from my hard drive to my phone, being that the music is
still on the hard drive and ITunes will restore it from my hard drive. At the
moment, I can not use my computer to back up my phone. If I use another
computer to back up my phone, will this almost 44 gig of music be backed up to
that computer, then restored to my new phone, or will it be lost? I know that
ICloud does not back it up. Thanks for any information.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone