Good Morning,

I am having trouble viewing live stream with Safari.

It was working fine until a few days ago when I started having some Safari
issues in general.

I can access the video just fine and it plays, but there is a constant click
which sounds more like a loud clunk, in the background, distorting the audio.

What could be causing this and where can I go to check the settings to make it

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit