to clarify Mark, was your Apple Pay transaction using a credit card or
a debit card as the funding instrument?  Also, was this Apple Pay or
Apple Pay cash.  I used Cash last December for the first time and my
friend received payment instantaneously, as if I was placing bills
into his hand. What was cool was that neither of us had any
transaction charges.

Kelly