Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, if you do a two finger swipe up from about
where the space bar should be this will unhide the space bar, and as I am sure
you are now thinking…. if you do the reverse it will hide the space bar. You
also would be correct. If the space bar is hidden you also can do a two finger
swipe down to insert a new line.I am really liking the new app Deve.l;ers for
updating the keyboard, I how ever am not sure about the new search features and
“applications” such as yelp, Spotify, etc being added to the keyboard.

If you need any other help with the Fleksy keyboard please let me know. You can
email me off list at e...@overhereconsulting.net