One thing I really love about Apple Music is whether I'm llistening to
a curated playlist, a radio station from Apple, or just browsing
through the millions of songs in various albums, if a song is playing
I can add it to my library or one of my own playlists in a few taps.
I've occasionally thought of switching from Apple Music to another
service, but if I did, I wouldn't find this ability to easily add
songs to my playlists on my iOS device. It even works if you're
listening to Beats 1, the main station from Apple, or one of their
on-demand shows. I do wish there were a button to return to the
original start screen, such as the For You tab, instead of constantly
hitting back. It is easy to browse through artists and albums and get
rather deep in the system.

Wayne

On 2/22/18, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:
> Mary,