Hello,

To those of you who already own a Home Pod I would welcome your thoughts on the
following question.

If I visit a friend’s house provided my iPhone had previously joined their
wireless network my Apple Watch will connect to that network perfectly happily.

If I was to take my Home Pod to that same friend’s house would it connect too
or is it restricted to my home network?  So how portable is the Home Pod in
this respect.

Thanks.

Malcolm