your device and even to sign into your Apple ID and get past the setup process.

Grant Hardy

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2018, at 2:33 AM, Doc wright
<yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com<mailto:yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Is the Apple watch a stand alone device yet?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Woody Anna Dresner" <wadres...@att.net<mailto:wadres...@att.net>>
<viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>>
Sent: February 20, 2018 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: Apple Watch and wireless connectivity question.

Hello Malcolm,

Your Apple Watch should connect to any network that your phone has
previously connected to.

Best,
Anna

On Feb 15, 2018, at 12:49 PM, Malcolm Parfitt
<malc...@parfitt1.org.uk<mailto:malc...@parfitt1.org.uk>>
wrote:

When my iPhone is unavailable, my Apple Watch will connect via Wi-Fi.  How
many networks will an Apple Watch store?  If I visit a friend’s house
whose wireless credentials are on my phone will my Apple Watch connect if
I go there without my iPhone?

Malcolm

list.

reach Cara at