From: "Marilyn Bland" <tinkerbel...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2018 5:49 PM
Subject: RE: JAWS and creating websites

Hello everyone,

Please help...

Which site works best with JAWS if I want to create my own website?

Do I need sighted assistance or could I do this by myself?

What are the pros and cons of a paid vs. free site?

Thanks.

Marilyn

feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list
itself.

reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com