My Downcast always tells me there are six items in the download queue that never get processed or go away at all. How do I even look at the queue to find out what's in there, and clear it of any rubbish that should not be in there?

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit