I'm not sure if you can do this in Settings -> Storage, and I kind of think you cannot. You can delete things directly in the BARD Mobile App though.

On 03/06/2018 07:25 PM, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
Hello, Bill,

It depends on the app. With the music app, you can delete individual albums and songs. Most apps give you the option to delete all the data, the whole app, or both. Double-tap the app you're interested in and see what the options are.

Best,
Anna