From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 9:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Please consider contacting YouTube to report the issues with the
latest version 13.08 of their iOS app with Voiceover

Hello Mario,

You know what?  You're correct.

Yesterday, after reinstalling the YouTube app, all worked as expected.  Today,
after rebooting my 8 Plus, the VoiceOver Collapse Video button is no longer
working as expected.  This is to say, it is no longer working when VoiceOver is
running.  Disable VoiceOver and the button works as expected.

This is most likely an app-specific, hardware device series video display
driver bug; nothing more.

So, just report the bug to YouTube, via the feedback utility from within the
app and/or post a review in the App Store and let it go, for now.

Relax, my friend, enjoy your iPhone 8, and have a great week.

Mark