Hi,
I am working with a local financial institution who currently have a non-usable
app with respect to voiceover.
I want to provide them with as much information as possible about financial
institutions that have good accessibility and usability. I would appreciate
your replying to this message if you use an accessible banking or credit union
app, indicating the name of the app.
Thanks in advance,
Keith