From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Terri Stimmel
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 2:18 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: phone has been freezing up

Hello everyone,

I have the iPhone SE, 32 gig model. I have the latest version of IOS.
And T-Mobile is my cell phone provider.

I have had a few instances now where my iPhone has froze, for seemingly
no reason at all. Tonight when it froze, I was attempting to text a
friend of mine. I was dictating the message, and after I put part of the
message in, the phone seemed to freeze up, when I went to continue
dictating the message.

I thought it would correct itself, as it usually does. But I ended up
having to hold down the home button and the power button, and reboot it
this way.

However, it didn't start up on it's own right a way. It took a couple of
minutes, at least.

This morning when attempting to call a number I hadn't called before,
every time I tried to dial the number, the phone would freeze up. So I
don't know what was going on there. But after it would freeze up, if I
waited about 30 seconds, the phone would be fine.

Another time this happene