Paul, thanks for telling me about the logitech 811. This keyboard sounds really great, with the battery life, and since we're mainly at home, we don't necessarily need a keyboard that will fold up. It seems what I'm hearing so far not having a number keypad included on some of the keyboards, it's not something that's really missing or isn't as needed as possibly we thought as with the computer. I'm not sure if it does matter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Sandoval" <ps8...@hotmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: bluetooth keyboard for iphone ios10 and above

Arlene,

I think you want the Logitech K811. This keyboard is also switchable between 3 devices, has the Apple layout, and the battery is amazing. I’ve had one for a couple of years, and my wife and I loved it so much we had to get a second one. This keyboard is not foldable, and does not have the numpad. I hope this helps.

Paul Sandoval
Blind Tech Training
720-620-8007
blindtechtrain...@gmail.com