Whats its name and can I purchase it from Amazon?

Thanks!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Donald Moore
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 4:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: question about apple smart battery case

When it’s all charged up, you’ll get a message “100 percent on A C Power.  The
phone charges first, then the case.  If you just get the message 100 percent,
the case is still charging.

As to the case, it’s kind of a rubbery substance.  The battery is located in
the rear of the phone, and there’s kind of a bulge where the battery is.  Not
bad though.  I’ve got my case on the 8 and I’ve been real happy with it.  I
charge the phone every other day, because that’s how long it takes generally to
start to discharge the phone itself.  Others may differ though.