I'm planning to use an old iPhone 3GS as sort of an IPod to put at least Spotify, probably Netflix, probably Bard Mobile, and maybe Voice Dream Reader, to be able to use it on my stereo that has a 30-pin IPod dock. I now have a main 5S iPhone, thus what i'd like to know if would I in effect, have two ICloud copies on my 5GB ICloud space? one for my 5S and another one for my 3GS? And yes the 3GS has a phone chip that no longer has a working number, but neverthtless I imagine I'd be able to use it as an IPod?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird