I don’t use the listen now screen... There is a playlist called
episodes in the library tab. The only annoying thing is if you play an episode
from the episodes tab in library,you have to add the next episode to the up
next queue.

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 11:23 AM -0400, "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
wrote:

There was a short Podcast about this on Applevis I think, but while I tried
hard to use the Podcast app I have given up on it for now and I am using
Overcast. Apple really needs to fix this first and make it more intuitive to
use and make it less cluttered, especially in iOS 11 it got even worse than
before.