Hi All,

Below is a question that was posted to a Jaws users list, & I was wondering
if anyone on this list could help this person out?

From: Shannon
Hi all,
I didn't get a response about this and I wondered if it was because the
subject line was not very good.

I am looking for a program that I can use with either jaws 18 or jaws 2018
to transfer text messages from my iPhone to my computer.

ITunes (which is anything but useful) will make a backup but they are
encrypted and you can't get to them.

I want to be able to make a back up that I can read on the computer. I need
to save a lot of them they are kind of important to me.

Anyone know of a program that works to do this?

Thanks Shannon

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the