  From: Alan Lemly
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 3:45 PM
  Subject: RE: is anyone using the sams store app?

  Arlene,

  I'm always a bit hesitant to answer posts asking for the best way to do
something. The best way can vary widely depending on the individual doing it.
With that said, I use the Sam's club app to interface with my account where I
usually use my computer and Firefox to place my Sam's orders. I make sure that
I add products that I repeatedly buy to a Favorites list which makes ordering
them in the future easier. I'll go online on my computer, add the items I want
to my cart, and then purchase them. I'll get notified via email and the app
when the order is ready to pick up and I go to my local Sam's where the items
are in a cart ready to pick up and depart with after I've signed in at the
pickup kiosk within the store and a Sam's employee directs me to my stuff. I
suspect this might work differently at different Sam's stores. I know the
process hasn't been identical even at my same store so I suspect it's evolving.

  Good luck.

  Alan Lemly