Thanks again, Richard.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2018 8:32 PM
  Subject: Re: need to know where the options key is on the bluetooth keyboard

  That is the FN key, or function key that is supposed to be used with a couple
keys to do something, but I've never found it useful.
  HTH,
  Richard

  On Apr 7, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Arlene <arlenes71...@earthlink.net> wrote:

    Richard, this is an apple ipad mini keyboard. Now we know which key is the
options key. We found in the practice mode that the fifth key left key is
spacebar, the 4th  is command, 3rd is options,2nd control, and we don't know
what the first left key is. If you know what that is please let me know since
it isn't speaking what it is in the practice mode. Thanks. I'm not sure of the
brand right now, but I'll find out. We purchased at walmart.