Hi

What version of IOS are you using? I had a similar problem before updating my
iPhone to IOS a week ago. Have you tried using a different voice? Or deleting &
reloading your preferred voice back into voicedream?  These are the only
solutions that comes to mind being that you are using the latest update to
voicedream.

Donna