I’ve heard that Alexa would play the wrong thing. Sometimes she won’t
understand like you said, today in iOS podcast.

________________________________
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Sieghard
Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca>
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 10:52:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Do more with Siri on HomePod, Apple Support

I can play my Podcasts easily enough with Overcast on my iPhone, but of course
it’s also nice if you can just say “Alexa, play Today in iOS Podcast”,,
obviously this seems to work for some people and it even works for me for so
far at least the Windows Weekly Podcast, but I have no luck to ask it to play
Applevis, Cool blind Tech, FS Cast, The Blind Side or Today in iOS.