Hi mark and List,

I'm also experiencing this emoji mispronunciation issue on my iPhone 7 running
iOS 11.2.6 and using Samantha enhanced voice. As Sieghard has said, I expect
this should be fairly easy to correct but why it happened in the first place is
perplexing. I get this bizarre pronunciation of emoji whenever VoiceOver speaks
that word whether I come across it in settings, on one of my keyboards, or
within the body of this email. Since I'm still using iOS 11.2.6, it seems as if
it isn't an iOS version issue.

Alan Lemly Hi mark and List,

I'm also experiencing this emoji mispronunciation issue on my iPhone 7 running
iOS 11.2.6 and using Samantha enhanced voice. As Sieghard has said, I expect
this should be fairly easy to correct but why it happened in the first place is
perplexing. I get this bizarre pronunciation of emoji whenever VoiceOver speaks
that word whether I come across it in settings, on one of my keyboards, or
within the body of this text. Since I'm still using iOS 11.2.6, it seems as if
it isn't an iOS version issue.

Alan Lemly Hi mark and List,

I'm also experiencing this emoji mispronunciation issue on my iPhone 7 running
iOS 11.2.6 and using Samantha enhanced voice. As Sieghard has said, I expect
this should be fairly easy to correct but why it happened in the first place is
perplexing. I get this bizarre pronunciation of emoji whenever VoiceOver speaks
that word whether I come across it in settings, on one of my keyboards, or
within the body of this text. Since I'm still using iOS 11.2.6, it seems as if
it isn't an iOS version issue.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone