Hi,

This may be a "silly" question, but I figured I would ask it since
others may not know as well.
When I am out taking our grand dog for a walk, I would like my IPhone
to help me determine when I am back home.  Our house is in the middle
of the block, and when I am out with my cane I count the mail boxes to
determine when I am at our house, but when walking the dog, she
doesn't allow me to count the mailboxes she just guides me arround
them (without any formal training).

Also if we go a different route, and approach from accross the street
I woul d like to know when we are accross from the house.

Is there a simple way to have my phone tell me that we are at home?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Don