Thanks ever so,  will go look.

Had a good link earlier and still picking through that.

Many thanks.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Otten" <motte...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: Favorite Tech Podcasts

There is a skill call anypod that you can use on your echo for Podcasts. It
works pretty well. And it could be used to take some of
the load off your phone or if you’re in the kitchen or wherever your echo
devices located and you just want to listen to a podcast.
I still like the dedicated podcast app on my phone better, especially for those
few podcast that actually have chapters in them. But
anypod is a nice skilll.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone