Now!  that may seem to be a very cryptic subject line but it was no less
cryptic when it was a clue
in Seven Little Words.  I think that it was in a 2013 puzzle, but that is all I
can recollect, even
though I made a mental note of where it was to be found so that I could ask the
wiseacres here about
what it meant.
I did solve it but can't recall what the solution was, but it still made no
sense!

         Jewel